Taco Lettuce Wraps via Skinnytaste
- 1.3 lbs 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 2 tbsp bell pepper, minced
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 oz can tomato sauce
- 8 large lettuce leaves from Iceberg lettuce
- Brown turkey in a large skillet. When no longer pink add dry seasoning and mix well.Add onion, pepper, water and tomato sauce and cover. Simmer on low for about 20 minutes.
- Wash and dry the lettuce. Place meat in the center of leaf and top with tomatoes, cheese and salsa or whatever you prefer
Making these lettuce tacos for dinner tonight. Substituting black beans in place of ground turkey.